Thursday, September 11, 2008

" CLONE WARS"


As soon as Clone Wars came out the boys had to see it. Rich got them all shirts and they all had light sabers. They had the best time. Ate lots of popcorn, soda and candy. The dad's enjoyed it to. Thanx to a teacher at Kalem's school the boys are holding real light sabers in the theater. Cool pic, Kalem.
I am offically the lunch lady now. Its more work than I thought. And those little rascals are hearded in and out of there quickly. Can't run of pudding or I will never hear the end of it.

2 comments:

Melonee said...

hey, looks like fun, Glenn took our boys, they loved it also. Mcdonalds has the Clone wars toys right now, and Noah wants the Storm Trooper in a bad way, I'm going to call today to see if they have them. Everytime we even drive past a Mcdonalds he starts frieking out over the Storm Trooper Toys its really funny. miss you guys.

Venzors said...

We have about 3 of each one. I'm starting to throw them away when they are not looking.